Do you have excellent customer service? Do you have experience in forming, maintaining and managing relationships in the arts world or similar? Are you friendly, approachable, responsible and organised? Would you like to become involved in a fun social dancing network?
If you answered YES, then Canberra’s friendliest and most passionate dance school wants you to join their team!
We are looking for a part time Studio Manager to work on select weeknights at our city studio.
Our Legacy is to create a second home for students, where they are free to embrace their love of Latin dance and music through high quality instruction in a welcoming community. The ideal candidate will possess:
- excellent communication skills
- a positive attitude
- strong attention to detail
- great people skills
- ability to manage staff.
You will be responsible for managing, but not limited to:
- ensure that our students’ experience at our studio is flawless and unforgettable.
- opening the studio, welcoming students, processing payments, managing attendance lists, and providing outstanding customer service.
- organise regular team meetings, one-on-one meetups, following up after each meetup.
- oversee and manage instructors and admin staff. Assist and give them tasks to carryout.
- write and/or proofread and send out emails/newsletters.
- carry out weekly promotion on Facebook and Instagram, raise brand awareness, and contribute to in-house video promotion of classes.
As the Studio Manager, you will be required to work at the city location from 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm three nights a week (Monday, Tuesdays and Thursday), with the possibility of covering the Wednesday shifts on occasion.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter stating why you’d like to work with us at Salsabor and resume to email@example.com by 23 September.
Successful applicants will be required to attend an interview on Saturday, 24 September or Sunday, 25 September. We are looking for someone with lots of energy and passion who will take pride in their role as an ambassador for Salsabor Dance Company.
No dance experience necessary, although that is definitely something you can build upon with us! Pay for this role will depend on experience.
For more information, please contact Raquel Paez on 0404 181 862.